- Upcoming Events
- UAW appeals outside interference in union representation election for Chattanooga Volkswagen workers
- Historic election brings outside interference in the vote of Chattanooga Volkswagen workers
- Time for Tennesseans to pull together
- UAW statement on Corker press conference
- Tennessee lawmakers call on outside special interests to let VW workers decide
Author Archives: Andy Goulet
Monday, February 24, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Tuesday, February 25, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: Campus Center room 917
These will be two open discussion periods for members to discuss the changes to the GEO bylaws.
The GEO Organizing Committee will be meeting every Monday for the rest of the semester from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the UAW 2322 office at 201 Student Union.
The GEO Steering Meeting about Timeliness of Pay Grievance which was scheduled for tonight at 5:00 pm has been POSTPONED. The meeting will take place tomorrow, Wednesday, February 19, from 5:00 to 7:00 pm in the GEO/UAW 2322 office at 201 Student Union.
The UAW office at 201 Student Union will be closed for shutdown from 12/21/13 to 1/1/14. The office will re-open on 1/2/14.