- Upcoming Events
- Dismayed by Fannie Mae's withdrawal, UAW Vice President Cindy Estrada will co-host hearing on foreclosures without feds
- UAW statement on nomination of Michael Froman as U.S. Trade Representative
- Flex-N-Gate workers at Texas plant join UAW
- Master Lock workers to demonstrate at shareholder meeting
- Master Lock workers in Milwaukee plan informational picket
President – Jocelyn Silverlight
Vice President – Avery Furst (elected by acclamation)
Trustee – Eric Hopkins (elected by acclamation)
Trustee – Luke Pretz (elected by acclamation)
Sergeant-at-Arms – Eric Hoyt
Guide – Danielle Allessio (elected by acclamation)
Term of office for the new Executive Board begins June 1, 2013 and runs through May 2016.
AY 2013-2014 Officer Elections Results
Following the close of voting for GEO officers last week, we are pleased to announce that the winners for the two GEO Co-Chair positions are Anna Waltman and Eric Hoyt, and that the Mobilization Coordinator is Kevin Felton.
Santiago Vidales was also elected as Member-at-Large to the GEO Steering Committee.
Congratulations to all!
UAW 2322 Membership Meeting
When: Thursday, May 23, 6:00 PM
Where: UAW 2322 Office, #406, 4 Open Square Way, Holyoke, MA
Please join our Local UAW 2322 for a Membership Meeting on Thursday, May 23rd at 6pm in Holyoke. GEO Co-Chair Jocelyn Silverlight is organizing a carpool for those without transportation. Please email Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org with the town you need transportation from.
6:00-6:30 pm: Meet and Greet
6:30-7:00 pm: Meeting
· Elections review
· Welcome new E-Board
· Goodbyes to previous E-Board
7:00 pm – ?: Socializing